The Wireline Field Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers. The Wireline Field Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
Contractor position to be located in one of our 3 bases, either in Balikpapan, Duri and/or Cikarang
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare Wireline equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the Wireline equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Minimum engineering diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Field Operator for Wireline or preferably has experience running Schlumberger equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian Bahasa.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with teams in global
- Currently located in Indonesia and eligible to work in Indonesia without any sponsorship.