McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
As Instrument Commissioning Technician to Execute Instrument Commissioning activities.
- Conduct sub system mechanical completion discipline walk.
- Execute and report pre-commissioning Instrument ITR’s.
- Execute dynamic function test procedure.
- Prepare project sub system equipment for dynamic operation.
- Carry out all safety related testing on project instrument equipment.
- Prepare project instrument equipment for sail away inline with project procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare and compile redline markup drawings and documents.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with Code of Business Conduct.
- Experience in instrument Commissioning in oil and gas industries, good command of English and Bahasa Indonesia, basic MS Office and computer literacy.
- Previous Oil & Gas E&I supervisory work, preferably 5 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum Diploma graduate or process relevant experience.